Water cooling kit for the Phanteks Enthoo Evolv 719 case with distribution plate
Included in this kit are all the necessary components to build a complete hardtube custom watercooling system with distro plate for said case, all without having to bend any pipes.
All Bykski Distro Plates, CPU and GPU blocks are equipped with 5v A-RGB LED strips.
All parts (except GPU cooler), i.e. distro plate, CPU cooler, fittings, radiators, pipes, LED controller, (pump, fan, fluid depending on configuration) needed to build a complete water cooling system are included.
A detailed list of the components included can be found under the product description.
Important! The matching GPU cooling block must be ordered separately:
If the GPU is not to be cooled (or is to be retrofitted later), please order the GPU delete kit.
All fittings/components are supplied in black as standard, other colours on request.
Our transparent 14mm prebend PMMA tubes are supplied. So the tubes only need to be shortened, not bent!
Material: PMMA / copper / brass / nickel / POM
Pump required: DDC
LED: Yes, 5V
Compatible with the following case:
Phanteks Enthoo Evolv 719
- Only the items listed in the item description are included, any items not mentioned but pictured such as hardware or enclosure are NOT part of the offer!
- A DDC pump is required for operation!
- All our distro plates / cooling blocks and tubes are made of PMMA / acrylic and must not come into contact with liquids containing alcohol under any circumstances!
- All coolers, fittings and other components sold by us that come into contact with liquids are made of copper / brass / nickel or plastic and must never be mixed with components made of aluminium as this can lead to corrosion.
- DDC pumps are liquid-lubricated, therefore it is important to ensure that the pump does not run dry (even when filling), otherwise the pump may be destroyed!
- We recommend using e.g. Aquacomputer - Double Protect Ultra, distilled water or other suitable liquids for PC water cooling systems, the use of pastel liquids or liquids with many colour particles can lead to discolouration of the Distro Plate. Pastel liquids can also lead to the pump sticking and not being able to start properly.