High performance liquid coolant for pc watercooling enthusiasts.
Designed to not clog your system with powder particles thanks to the unique 100% miscible opaque liquid base.
CFX has a shelf life of over 3 years and contains corrosion protection for Copper, Nickel, Brass, Steel and Aluminium.
Liquid.cool ColourFX is a fully pre-mixed, ready to use high performance coolant, produced from a blend of Ultra-Pure Water, Non Toxic Ethylene Glycol and vivid none stain water dyes which are stable for long lasting colour concentration that does not separate over time or break away in you loop. CFX is designed to be a performance heat carrier by using the latest in thermal heat transfer technologies. CFX does not clog your system with powder particles thanks to our unique 100% miscible opaque liquid base.
CFX has a shelf life of over 3 years and contains synergistic corrosion inhibitors to protect metals such as Copper, Nickel, Brass, Steel and Aluminium tested to BS5117, BS6580 and ASTM D1384 standards. CFX is 90% Biodegradable over 10 days.
- 100% Pre-Mix liquid coolant ready to use right out of the bottle.
- Synergistic corrosion inhibitors to protect metals such as Copper, Nickel, Brass, Steel and Aluminium tested to BS5117, BS6580 and ASTM D1384 standards. Also contains anti-growth and scale inhibitors.
- Long lasting, none stain water dyes to produce awesome colours to contrast with other accent parts in your rig.
- High Efficiency, Non Toxic Ethanediol mix for increased cooling performance, with a non-pungent aroma.
- Electrical Conductivity less than 10µS/cm (20°C)
- 3 Years Shelf Life, when stored in its original sealed container (induction seal not broken) out of direct sunlight.
- Designed to not separate or clog your system with particles thanks to our CFX 100% miscible opaque liquid base.
Classification - Regulation (EC) No. 1272/2008 (CLP)
- Physical and chemical hazards: Not classified as a physical or chemical hazard
- Human health: Not classified as a health hazard
- Environment: Not classified as an environmental hazard
Product contains less than 0.1% Benzisothiazolinonea, and features a Child Safety Cap, and Induction Sealed contents.
Note: Liquid cool CFX is safe to use on PETG Hard tubing for 12 months, at which time we recommend flushing the system with distilled and adding new CFX when ready.
Note: Any coolant that is left over can be stored in a sealed container and used for top ups for the duration of time you use this liquid. Do not mix with any other Additive or Biocide or liquid coolant.